Friday, August 19, 2005

New Mustardiiiiiiiiieeete!! :)

How do you feel about Pirates:
I used to have a completely unreasonable fear of being madeto walk the plank someday and because of this I think they'regenerally scary, my favorite pirates are the ones in Peter Pan andSwiss Family Robinson. But last summer I visited a pirate cove on theeast coast of nicragua which was awesome.

What is your Position on cheese:
been hankering to make some of my own recently,maybe if I found a nice supportive environment I'd finally get to it

Who framed Roger Rabbit:
No No, not the DIP! (I own it)

Is elf the best movie ever:
this is a trick question right? the best movie ever made wasRobin Hood, Disney's animated version with the foxes (admit it, we allhad crushes on them)

Favorite random animal:
Saber-tooth tigermost

Recent literature fixation:
Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

An Ambition you would like to put some time into:
aside from making cheese I want to start podcasting soon,doing a bit of research right now but soon

Where did you grow up:
I'm a California bum born and raised in San Francisco, went to JuniorHigh and highschool in southern california and back to school inBerkeley. Right now I work for www.Ashoka.com and I love it, so thats that I think, thanks for that fun little application...

No comments: